Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just like an Iphone










I've previously blogged on some of the programs I like to mess about with on my phone. My latest favourite is Ifonz, a program which changes the boring old fashioned Windows Mobile interface (left screenshot) into a trendy, finger friendly, iphone-like interface.

The front screen (middle screen shot) has the clock and icons for eight key functions which include phone, sms, calender, Bible, internet and music player.You can then use horizontal finger swipes to scroll through to other pages of programs that you use.

You can choose whatever programs you want the buttons to link to, and there are lots of cool sets of button graphics you can download from the web as well. You can also change the backgound picture/colour of the screen and all that kind of thing.

The program is still under development, but I've found the latest version runs really well on my phone, and it is definitely the most useful peice of software I have at the moment. And the great thing is you can get it for free here

No comments:

Post a Comment