Tuesday, February 9, 2010

5 things I like about my new HTC Magic


I got a new mobile phone about 10 days ago. I t's a HTC Magic that runs on the google Android operating system. Here are 5 things I like about it:
1.The screen is great (3.2") Not quite as good as the iphone's (3.5"), but soo much better than my old dopod (2.8").

2. It is finger friendly. With my old phone there were lots of little buttons on the screen you couldn't push without a stylus. This phone is ask finger sized buttons.

3. Widgets. This is the big difference between Android and the iphone; instead of just putting buttons on your
home screen, you can put widgets like clocks, agendas from your calendar, or facebook updates.

4. The app store. There are 10000 little programs you can put on your phone. Lots of them are free, and some of them are very cool. My favorites so far are a blog reader that syncs with google reader,a free sudoku game, and my bible reader (although sadly my greek bible from my old phone doesn't work).

5. It's cheap! costing me less than my old phone, and way less than an iphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment