Monday, June 8, 2009

It hurts so bad (it really does!)

I've been inspired by Simone to try my hand at lyric writing. What do you think?

It Hurts So Bad
It hurts so bad,
I can't stand the pain.
I'm standing alone
out here in the rain.
This cannot be
the end of the line,
I'm down on my knees
Tell me will you be mine.

Chorus
Take your time
say you'll be mine
After all we've been through
You know I'll be true
Take your time
say you'll be mine
After all we've been through
You know there'll only be me and you

Open the door
Let me into your heart
I know I've done wrong
Now I'm falling apart.
Forget what I said
all my foolish games
And let me come in
I'm calling your name

Chorus x 5

Check out here for my inspiration

2 comments:

  1. now if PP would just write some music you'd be in the top 10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you really have to subject us all to that?

    ReplyDelete