Monday, June 1, 2009

The Twighlight Phenomenon

Had to speak at an assembly for the Clayfield College Girls School this morning. And in an attempt to engage with the girls I started with an illustration about Robert Pattinson, the actor from Twilight. Well it certainly got a response. I almost had a riot on my hands everyone got so excited! I couldn't go on for a couple of minutes because a couple of hundred girls were talking at once.

But after they settled down I think they even listened to most of what I had to say about Acts 2 (which as you might have guessed had only a very tangential connection to Twilight....)

3 comments:

  1. Nice! How'd you work the illustration in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine Robert Pattinson is coming to visit CC....The disciples were waiting for the promised Holy Spirit and were very excited when he arrived...

    ReplyDelete